Tuesday, December 5, 2006

what a wonderful day...

Today...WAS so happy because I'm going to wear my new shirt to college...


When I reached college

I saw A-N-N-A-B-E-L-L-E--S-I-N-D-A--D-O-U-G-L-A-S--U-G-G-A-H--E-M-B-A-S

She was so pink.Nobody can help that because PINK is the colour of a pig's skin.

She was pointing and pointing at me and my housemate,D-U-O--Y-I-N-G...

I thought she was calling my housemate short..and I told her.

But..as she walked closer and closer...She was closer and closer to ruin my wonderful day.



"Ah!!!!!!Stripes again??!" -_-" (what's her problem?)


"Are u a zebra or...??"



Then...as she walked me to the class,B22...She kept laughing at my pretty new shirt.I can hear my heart breaking and the pieces of it hurt my liver badly..



When I reached the class, K-O-H--W-A-I--Y-E-E and Y-O-O-N-G--S-U--L-Y-N-N laughed at me again...



"Oh,you look like a caterpillar!!!ahahaha..."



"You should ask me to wear stripes ma.."



Then they laugh and laugh and laugh


.......

*(J-O-S-E-P-H-I-N-E was in her red shirt.I think this is the second time she wore bright colour to college)

But when i saw su lynn in the washroom..

"Actually you shirt very nice la!"

Conclusion : human will only tell the truth when they are in the washroom

after class

We took picture since some of the PM5-s are not coming to college until JAN-07

aha!!I was the most dazzling star of all because of my sunny-colour shirt.

Then someone wanted to take 'mushroom's' picture ...

But fail...

after taking picture

H-A-N--Y-I-N asked me to accompany her to the post office (she wants to send her friend who is currently in USA a parcel(maggie mee-s)).Then,we saw Old Man Tung on the way.We told him that we are not joining PASS.I wonder how many people went.

after we reach the post office

hanyin ask for a box.It cost her RM3.Then we started to pack the christmas gift.Then an old lady asked us who are we going to send the maggie mee-s.(Is it funny to send mee-s to a friend?) Finally.....we need some water to make the paster sticky and we decided to use my water.Then..we accidentally poured the water on the floor,table and sofa....The kind old lady looked at us and took a damp sponge from the counter.Then,we started to tie the parcel...And...She looked at us..... and taught us how to tie...(we are tooo pretty .that's why she kept looking at us)

after hanyin went to the counter

Suddenly,I saw hanyin wave at me..i went to her and she asked me whether i got any money...

i saw RM97.80 written on the parcel.OMG...

i brought RM20 to college today and spent RM3.30 on lunch and RM5.00 on M-E-L-I-S-S-A's card (anna-belle is a copy-cat.She bought the same card toooo after we bought it) .So..i can only borrow her Rm12.

I saw her digging and digging her purse as if money will come out.

Then..we have no choice...and called N-A-O-M-I

8 minutes later..We saw Naomi and V-I-J-A-Y-A ...

well...i think i don't need to write the rest of the story....

you are smart.you should know what happen next

and also because i got to go and this stupid blogger can't save this as a draft.

p/s:annabelle...my blog address is

www.illusivebizarreries.blogspot.com

can you stop peeking my blog !!!!

must remind me to change my password tomorrow,ok?!

afterword

As I was rushing out from the web, I saw the bestest lecturer of the world...

wa...so lucky!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I laugh because u look pretty in your new shirt.. hehe. Really!! Serious!! Im not kidding le ok...

sulynn

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOO, DUO-TONG!!!
hahaha, sorry lah call you zebra, caterpillar and cick.....i was just joking mah. But ur t-shirt very cute and unique. Wear more of it ok???

edgy mimicker said...

ok ok!!!!
but are you guys in the washroom now??

hahaha...

Chemical Apple said...

Maggi mee air ticket to the US cost 100bucks....walao..:p
did it survive the journey though?

"A-N-N-A-B-E-L-L-E--S-I-N-D-A--D-O-U-G-L-A-S--U-"
how come u write names got dash dash one? hehe
neway nice blog u got here...

Anonymous said...

Tooonggg, post something la! Give me something to read!!! Long no hear from you arrr...

Anonymous said...

Caterpillar.u look like one..realy...height wise n colour ^^"

eh how come blueapple's here..=.=

-P-i-g

kitt said...

Wahahaha... not bad.
i found yr bloggie wheeeee^^"
TQ 4 dropping a chocolate chip in a-n-o's blog =P

edgy mimicker said...

cant believe im soooooooo famous...
*sob*
actually can believe...
btw...who's blueapple???