Wednesday, December 20, 2006

a peaceful night ~

not so, very peaceful because it's raining mayau engau ugui out there...

and also because I opened a stupid 'sabotage' mail where a ghost poked out all in a sudden when the title of the mail is *nice nice song..must listen* @#%&*#%

and maybe because cheng duo-ying who is currently in klang (im at skc) suddenly nudge me and said I deleted her icons and called me a pig (hahaha..so funny..a pig calling a cute girl a pig)

and also because I remembered my pile up homework... *sob*


other than that...it's still a peaceful night isn't it?


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just now was a PHEW

su lynn threatened me that she's going to tui lao (jump from a tall buiding)

*wait a minute,this remind me of that song annabelle and I created

here comes the song

one man, two men,
jump down the cliff

oh gosh..i still can remember how 2 sing *

....

back to our susu...

you might want to ask...
what on earth would cause a naive (melissa and annabelle might want to translate it to 'bian tai') little girl to tui lao


ok ok..susu and I admit that she misses me too much and when i was on9..she quickly nudge me.

then when i wanted to join my brothers in Stephen Chow's movie...
She just can't stop moaning

aih..what to do...what to do.

Then i said I won't go
But she said nevermind..

I'm afraid that she'll die in despair..so i just ignored my brothers

Then she denied

So i asked her not to live in despair..

but..but..but...

she said i copy ken hui!!!!
what a compliment...


then..nevermind


suddenly she said she's sad because i scolded her

then i asked her not to be sad because she'll go to tui lao
then she'll broke her teeth
then i have to bring her to the dentist since i'm involved
then i have to pay
then no money to buy you guys christmas present
then you guys too sad
then you all tui lao
then the 'lao-s' are too far from each other
then i duno who to save
then u all jump
then you break your teeth
then i have to pay more
*but luckily i can earn some from the audience who were looking at you when you tui lao *
then you don't dare to go to college because got no teeth
then attendance too poor
then one day free
then i have to go to the web
then u all want me to write something for each of you
then i go and tui lao
then i din't die because i din't jump because i'm scared of height
then you all too happy because i'm still alive
then you all tui lao together to celebrate........


so..
this is all su lynn's fault

to prevent all this from happening
i suggest everyone should cheer su lynn up so that she won't tui lao

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooi.. tong ar.. You write sooo long story about me tiu lao-ing for what?!

It's not going to happen....

edgy mimicker said...

It might happen....

happy le??
such a nice story for our susu

Anonymous said...

what's tui lao..

BTW it's mayau enggau uKUI..ehe..^^Yay..so happy that u included one n two things i've taught u..muahahah..

hmm..that lyric sounds weird when u try to sing it eh...was the lyric diff?
y didn u include the place where we created it?=D

*Pig*

edgy mimicker said...

...
y anonymous??!!!
btw...
i..4got where we created it..
chem lab..rite
yay...

n tui lao is..
some1 commit suicide..jumping down from a tall buiding
the action is called tui lao

u can ask sulynn
she knw~



n no!!
the lyric is correct!!!
u try again

one man two men...
jump down the cliff

Anonymous said...

ya tui lao is jumping off the builiding. and it's not going to happen looorr!

u know our dear tong la.. very clever to tell story wan. It's all in her mind only! XD

Anonymous said...

ANO-NEMUS ^^ dat's y

Anonymous said...

You don't have to mention my fullname in your SECRET blog you know!!