Friday, March 2, 2007

wAi yEE's rOmantiC LovE stOry

Our deaR deaR friend,wai yee is IN LOVE with a guy who looks like ping guan.

It can be categorise as ROMANTIC because:-
1)They are studying in the same college,probably the same batch also
2)He dye his hair
3)He's tall
4)Wai yee see him EVERYDAY
5)Wai yee bump into him and he use his eyes to ask:"dear,are you ok?"
6)When wai yee was donating blood,he gave her moral support in the cafeteria
7)Both of them are wearing glasses
8)Wai yee likes him and I think he likes her also..of coz
9)They are young
10)"It's so romantic"says wai yee
11)They can speak mandarin
12)Wai yee's friend is his friend's friend
13)etc

I would like to stop here because it will be endless if I continue writing this puppy love story.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAHA, DUO-TONG, U DAMN FUNNY....HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA.

MY GOODNESS. Since when I say its romantic?!?!?!?LOL

edgy mimicker said...

Nah..
Happy???
At least I wrote sth abt you rite???
N it's soooooooooooo far more better than su lynn(abt the pang sai thing)
HAHAHA..
Sori suuuuu...


p/s:yyee!!put the pic i took for u yday(during blood donation) in friendster,k?i wanna grab and show off.And also put the video in YouTube.I bet a lot of ppl will enjoy looking at it!

Anonymous said...

Hoi! U can make yyee happy abt her romantic story but do u have to mention my name and the pang sai thing again?!?!

I rather not have my name mentioned here then.Tq veli much. O.O Lucky this is just comment box! >.<

Anonymous said...

aiyeeer, like that laaaah....u post me just bcos i nagged you....=[...nvm nvm nvm....=D

nooo, i'm not gonna post the pics online. I nearly wanted to delete them. ;p...u go donate lah, then i'll take pic for you by then....then u can post it on friendster, youtube, googlevideo or wtv...=D.....